Hello everyone! First and foremost, thank you very much for all of your continued support and feedback. We have released patch 1.8.32, which focused on bug fixes and quality of life changes. We are very excited to be moving forward to a Calendar module implementation next, and feel our community would greatly benefit from this upcoming feature. As we continue to grow and implement new features and modules to Chronica we invite all of our community members to share their thoughts on our Official Discord https://discord.gg/RkBqpn7BrC, so that we may better tailor the application toward you. We already have a great community of users from around the world, ready to help you with any questions you may have. Moving forward, we are also getting ready to begin development on our Stronghold and Keep feature which will allow both Game Masters and Players to take their campaigns to the next level.
A complete list of changes, fixes, and additions for patch 1.8.32 is presented below:
- Updated City Staff display to be more user friendly, and also added ability to sort them.
- Renamed Regional Maps to World & Region Maps on sidebar, as the maps can really be used for either.
- Fixed navigation panel on Encounters Battle screens from not expanding out when clicked.
- Fixed sidebar scrollbar spacing issue where it was covering content on some screens. If you are still having issues, please ping us.
- Fixed some mobile display issues.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Item Library folders to not be sortable.
- Fixed a few style bugs on Nebula and Blacklight theme.
- Fixed a bug where Shop connections to Characters were always showing "at", no matter which connector word you selected.
- Moved the Delete, Edit, Copy to Library buttons on ITEM modals to a top toolbar instead. We felt this was cleaner and worked way better on mobile. The Copy to Item Library button has been turned blue from orange, and the icon was also changed. This is because we also introduced a Clone Item button which just makes an exact duplicate of that item in the same container and inventory. The Clone Item button is only visible to DMs. Sometimes you just need a simple quick copy of something to transfer somewhere!
As always, we look forward to hearing from you. If you’d like to get involved with development be sure to join us on Discord, until next time! 😊Back to News